Sunday, November 4, 2007

The Runaway

Hey everyone! These are just some pictures from camping that I forgot to put up. This is when we just pulled out a blanket and relaxed for a while in the huge open field. Kip & I were sitting/lying there watching Willem and I guess he thought we were boring because he decided to ditch us. He grabbed our backpack and waterbottle and left. It was the funniest/cutest thing ever! He would walk a ways and then stop, drop his things, turn around and wave bye-bye to us and then pick up and go again. He first ditched the baby food, then the water and then eventually the back pack. Then after we called him a little he finally came back with everything.

(No need for the water- it's too heavy.)


(He actually got even further than this and by then he had ditched the backpack.)

5 comments:

brittanyandtravis said...

He is too cute! He seems very independent.

Jonathan said...

The runaway is priceless... great pictures! Bye the way I just started a blog. I don't know if I will stay with the same site, but it is www.jonathanadamson.wordpress.com

suzanne said...

That is so cute. He looks daring and independent. Maybe boys are just born with that.

Heather Bell said...

I'm glad he came back and that he brought your stuff back with him. What a cutie! I am sure you are a great mom, he seems so happy.

Anonymous said...

How funny! He is so cute! Good for you for taking advantage of the good weather and camping while you could!