Us at a waterfall (not in picture)
Me 'n Willem

On a trail, having fun.
One of our camping spots.

This, by the way, is our new car. Yay! We love it.
(Willem is not hurt in this picture. He was climbing up the step and talking... he's not hurt.)
Us on a rock in a little river or creek.
Willem very happy to be outdoors.

3 comments:
How fun for you guys! Isn't it funny that once you have seen the rocky mountains other "mountains" just don't look like real mountains!? I thought that even when I moved from Oorem to Rexburg. Anyway it looks like life is going well. Hope you have a good week!
You guys look so great!! It looks like you are having so much fun. Congrats on your new car.
Isn't camping great?? I love it. I found your blog through the Butlers', and I just wanted to say hi!
Post a Comment