Our home. Garage on back left.
Thursday, August 11, 2011
Washington!
Well, we made it to Washington and we finally got the rental house we wanted. Hooray! We are loving it here, most especially the high's of 75 and low's in the 50's!! It has been sunny or mostly sunny since we got here on the 3rd. What a blessing. Work for Kip is going well and his hours are nice too. The boys are loving being able to play outside whenever they want (for now - with no rain. haha). And they are sleeping better as well. However, even with the 3 hour difference they managed to figure out when 6am was and are consistently keeping to their usual schedule. I'm still running and I seem to be enjoying it a little more, okay, a lot more when I don't sweat 2 lbs off when running. :) Thank you everyone for your prayers and/or your support and help with us getting here! We can't thank you enough. Here is a tour of our home. Willem requested that I get a picture of everything. He wants his friends, Connor, Brandt & Felix to see it all. I left out the bathroom though. Sorry! Enjoy.
Our home. Garage on back left.
View from our front door of our front yard.
Living Room (from front door)
Living Room


The boys wanted to be included in a picture. :)
Boys' Room (Oliver's crib is against the 3rd wall.)
The rest of their room (views from bottom bed).

Our Room
Our Large Kitchen (window to backyard) with Laundry room off the back)
Other half of Kitchen
Laundry room
View of (most) of our backyard and garage
Playing outside.
Carter still hasn't broken his bad habit of doing this. We are still trying!
Being silly
Kip's first day of work. (I made him take this picture.)
On the Saturday that we moved in there was a free Kid's Festival in town with Jump houses, games, playgrounds, cotton candy, popcorn, pizza, storytelling, and of course, face painting. The lady was AWESOME! Look closely at Willem's face.


Our home. Garage on back left.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like so much fun!! Glad to see you guys doing so great.=) And closer to us, yay!!
Post a Comment