Carter discovered that if he blows on small things they move. He loves it! He'll blow on papers on the floor, crumbs at the table, etc.
Daddy exercises at home and the boys love it. They always work out with him for at least a few minutes. Yesterday he decided to show them step by step what to do. These are the results. The only one I didn't catch was the pull-ups. Enjoy! Oh and if you listen carefully you can hear Carter counting. No, he doesn't know his numbers already but he counts to copy daddy.
Exercise #1: Jumping Jacks
Exercise #2: Jump
Exercise #3: 1 Leg lift/jump
Exercise #4: Push-ups
3 comments:
Seriously kimberly I loved these blogs! thank you so much for posting them! If the next little nephew on the way is half as cute as the two I already have I will be thoroughly pleased! :) I hope everything is well. Willem is so smart listening to him talk to kip and the words he uses! Love you guys! Miss you all!
cute kids kim! Looks like they are a blast!
Go Kip, Go!
Post a Comment